Best Friends Lindsey and Sophia
Lindsey and Sophia have been best friends since they met at Bindeman Preschool. They support each other “through thick and thin.”
- My friendship with Sophia. I make sure as a friend that I am always there for Sophia through happy and especially difficult times. Friends should make each other feel safe and trust each other, and that is what our friendship is about.
- Sports: tennis, basketball, diving
- Good Deeds day at our synagogue. Sophia and I help the Israeli military by making cards and flower pots for the soldiers.
- Rocky road ice cream with sprinkles from Sprinkles in Potomac Village
- Walking and playing with my dogs: Maizey, a golden retriever; and Bluebell, a Shih Tzu/Pomeranian mix.
- I love our friendship because we have known each other since before we knew how to speak. We both truly understand each other like we are sisters.
- Our favorite thing to do together is have sleepovers, watch movies and go to the mall.
- Hobbies: dance, play the piano and sing
- I like to volunteer at Kids Enjoy Exercise Now and help kids with special needs.
- For my Bat Mitzvah project this year, I am planning a fashion show at Bloomingdales in Chevy Chase to help raise money for the Colorectal Cancer Alliance.