Nader Lotfi of Salon Nader has been cutting, styling and treating heads of hair in the area for years. Nader and his team are known for providing impeccable service and on-trend hairstyles to their loyal clients. Chances are if you’ve seen a fabulous head of hair in the area, it’s been styled by Salon Nader. He emphasizes providing quality service and educating his clients. A haircut has to fit your lifestyle. It is important to have open communication and interview the client to assess their needs. At the end of the day, the stylist is designing an image especially for you.
Here are healthy hair tips from Nader. This new year, we hope you resolve to treat your hair better.
“A great hair makes a great first impression,” Nader says.
- Nader suggests going to your stylist every four to six weeks for cut and color.
- Quality products to use at home are very important. Products are formulated for each specific hair type, so make sure your stylist gives you a custom recommendation.
- Leave-in conditioners work wonders, but it is important to use the right amount. Over-conditioning is not good for hair. It throws off the chemistry of hair and makes it flat and weighted down.
- Change products according to the season. Your hair does not behave the same way in summer that it does in winter.
- Brush your scalp before bed to stimulate natural oils. This will keep your hair follicles healthy.
- It is important to give your hair a special treatment from time to time to rejuvenate the hair. You can receive treatments in the salon or treat yourself at home. You can use a hair mask once every two weeks or as often as once every three days.